We have enjoyed those brief curbside moments but are excited to welcome you back to the tasting room. As we enter into King County's Phase 2 we wanted to share a few of the guidelines that we will be following to insure your safety.
Planning Your Experience
- We will have seating for parties of up to 5 people.
- To ensure the best experience possible for you we have created a reservation system and encourage you to reserve ahead.
- Walk in tasting will always be available on a first come, first serve basis.
Health & Safety
- Staff will be having temperatures checked daily upon arrival and masks worn at all times.
- Tables will be 6' apart at all times.
During Your Visit
- Masks must be worn until seated at your table.
- We encourage you to use our sanitizing stations upon entering and exciting the winery.
- All tasting menus will be single use. Please feel free to take notes and bring them home with you.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed inside the tasting room. We will have our usual menu assortment available.